Re: Testing vectorbeam monitors.

From: Paolo Francesco Lenti <pflenti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 04:19:54 EST

Hi Pat,

On 26/02/2013 16:24, Pat Danis wrote:
> This is why I don't want to be in charge of this project. I don't know
> what is required etc. for this to come to fruition.IF somebody wishes to
> take up the reigns, I will forward the material to you and Tom's contact
> info and you can take it from there.

Well, 1st I'm sorry for my english but it isn't my language, I think
that a wiki review of this document can collect more suggestion from
several skilled people and improvement in fruition than a single man.

With this assumptions I'm ready to give my contribute within the
contents and to translate this document in Italian.

I renew my proposal for the distribution of the original document with
CC BY-SA 3.0 licenxe, here the link:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/license.

bye
BS aka Paolo F.sco Lenti