RE: sencore cr70 repair

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 23:02:55 EST

At a guess (without having schematic access) I would say one is low range
limit and the other high.

Use a fine sharpie to mark the existing positions of the two pots.

I would turn on the unit, let it sit a few minutes to warm then set the
G1/G2 to minimum. Then slowly tweak the R24 pot up / down and see if it
does anything to the low end range. If not try R23. I bet one or the other
will adjust the minimum swing point.

Then adjust it to max and tweak the other to see if that pulls the high end
max down to where it should be.

David