Re: Testing vectorbeam monitors.

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2013 - 02:22:56 EST

Rodger Boots wrote:

> Any chance I could take a crack at them, too?

For Rodger and anyone else that would like a crack at these two pages of
early Vectorbeam schematics I've put the tiffs (25mb each) & PDFs
(3.5mb) up on the TTL UK host site:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/XY_Stuff

If you fix them up, please let me know and send me a copy to host. You
can upload them to the uploads directory:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/INCOMING

Note you can't see what is uploaded to this directory...to prevent
abuse, if that doesn't work, email me...

Thanks,

John :-#)#