Re: No video on battlezone cabaret

From: Mitch Patenaude <patenaude_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 14 2013 - 22:02:27 EDT

It was the F6 fuse on the main block, thanks for pointing that out. The
glass of the fuse body was actually broken, though I don't know if that was
the cause of the result of the failure, or just dumb luck. That solved the
display problems, now I just have to figure out why the aux board is
tweaking, but I'll make a separate post about that.

  Thanks again,
    -- Mitch