Re: Unraveling the Star Wars harness

From: Ed Lawless <ed.lawless_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 01 2013 - 11:47:24 EDT

Joel,
       I have a complete star wars up-right working with original amplifone
monitor. If you haven't got this licked by 8pm est time. I can pull my
cab out and snap some photos. Do the connectors have any markings on
them? The one next to the edge connector looks to be the monitor. The
last photo I am not sure of like everyone else. Never had to take apart my
coin door so; I am not sure of the first one. But I can certainly can try
and help verify.
Ed