Need a M47EAA19WS CRT neck part

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri Aug 30 2013 - 14:33:04 EDT

I recently purchased two brand new M47EAA19WS CRT's from Video Display Corp.
http://vdc.mybisi.com/product/m47eaa19ws-1

I received them by Fed-Ex in short order. Unfortunately for me, one of
them has a manufacturing defect. I emailed VDC immediately but it has
been several days and they have not responded.

The problem is that the little plastic connector piece that goes over
the neck pins is melted really badly so nothing can be plugged into it.

image of melted plastic part

As you can see, the part is melted so badly that I cannot even remove
the pin protector.

Would anyone happen to have a spare plastic part like this that I could
have/buy ? Maybe someone has a broken or super-dim CRT lying around
that this part can be taken from.

Now I wish I had not tossed out the old tubes from my Asteroids Deluxe
and Star Castle. Either one of them would have provided the correct
plastic piece.

Thanks in advance,

William Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com