How do i check the clock circuit?

From: Joel Griffin Dodd <griffindodd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 23 2013 - 18:06:26 EDT

Hi Guys.

I'm going to attempt to repair my Star Wars board set as it won't boot.

Never done this before, but I do have some advice as to what to look for
coming from a repairer with a good rep. Everyone in the community with a
good reputation is slammed with board work and not accepting new jobs, so I
thought this would be a good opportunity for me to start learning the art
of board repair.

Unfortunately I don't have any background in this or electronics so I'm
coming in very green.

First thing I have to do after checking all the voltage test points is to
check the clocks on the board and make sure they are all where they should
be.

I have no idea what this means or how to go about it, what to look for etc.
I do have a decent Multi-Meter and I have a logic probe coming in the mail
the next few days.

So, where do I find these clocks you speak of, and what is the actual
process I need to perform to check them for problems?

Many thanks

Joel