Re: How do i check the clock circuit?

From: Joel Griffin Dodd <griffindodd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 09:32:44 EDT

Thanks guys, the info on spotting a clock visually was especially helpful.
Sometimes the skill level of guys that have been doing this work for such a
long time skips past many of the most basic yet useful pieces of
information that a newbie simply doesn't yet know. Now at least I know what
to look for on the PCB in the 'real' world as well as the schematic.