Couple of questions about Lunar Lander

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 27 2013 - 13:38:18 EDT

Hey Guys,

First can I test a Lunar Lander PCB in an Asteroid cabinet? I know I can't
play the game, but just looking at the pin out the +5, GND, +36VAC, SENSE
and the XY out, they are the same except for an Invert X at pin 19.

Second does anyone have a populated lunar lander control panel, marquee and
wiring harness the would be willing to sell me? I can offer boards in
trade, artwork,maybe even an entire game in trade, thinking my working
Wizard of Wor off the top of my head. basically trying to say is we can
work something out!

Thanks
Grant