Re: Parts I'm still looking for...Anyone?

From: pj pj <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 17:58:44 EST

Being on glass if someone can do the printing is a great option too. I have a glass that although pretty badly scratched on top, the art is intact save for the black border really peeling badly. If we can get it scanned locally, it would be easy to run through AI or PS if we have no other option.

JRR, contact me off list and we can try to make that happen as I don't want to attempt pulling the glass of the lids without a bit of guidance. Might also allow me to do my Crystal Castles CT glass as well.

How stable are the prints direct on glass if we went that route? Would they flake and peel after a short while? Colorfastness? Metallic inks for the silver?