Major Havoc - Tempest Conversion question

From: Brien King <spammehere_at_arcaderestoration.com>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2014 - 14:00:11 EST

Vectorlist,

I just picked this up:
http://www.arcaderestoration.com/Journals/1/Restorations/47/Major+Havoc.aspx

It's a Tempest converted to a Major Havoc. The monitor is missing the HV section, so I cannot run the game currently to test the
boards. I do have a Tempest though and was wondering what the dangers would be of testing the boards in my Tempest?

The reason I ask is that I looked at the conversion manual and it wants you to modify the 6100. I am wondering if those are
required or just preventive. I really don't want to kill my Tempest :)

Thanks!

--
Brien King
spammehere@arcaderestoration.com