Re: Major Havoc - Tempest Conversion question

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2014 - 18:52:20 EST

Little to none. Use the MH to tempest adapter and don't forget to flip
the smaller Tempest wiring harness connector upside down before plugging
it into the adapter. I don't know how long you will be able to run the
video that way as MH is a pretty graphic intensive program. I don't
think you will do any damage to the monitor with short term testing.

Pat