Re: RE: Pac repair

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 13:36:12 EST

> sound should come out. I consulted Kev's most excellent page and
> concentrated on the logic portion. I did not see anything too obvious,

OK so I have obviously missed something. Where is Kev's page? I have a box
full of pac's to work on and could use all the help I can get.

And what is the way that everyone sets these things up on the bench? I only
have DC supplies redily available and the board appears to want AC at the
edge connector.

Thanks,
David