Re: RE: Pac repair

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 20:47:03 EST

<x-flowed>
You can power the board by +5 and +12, the +12 can be connected to either
diode for the audio supply, and the +5 connects to the double terminal that
is on the edge connector-shows in the schematic. Do not use this long term,
just for testing, as the pins will overheat eventually and burn out. Takes
a while (months) so not a problem for the bench.

John :-#)#