Re: General Question about the Electrohome G07

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 10:14:44 EST

Matt,

As an aside, I saw a neat hack which replaced the small fuse with two
wire leads that came out to a normal 'full-sized' single fuse assembly
mounted on the side of the chassis. This way, if the fuse keeps blowing
its (a) easy to get to, and (b) cheaper to replace. Those small fuses
are relatively expensive!

tm