Re: General Question about the Electrohome G07

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 11:50:02 EST

<x-flowed>
At this point we would be looking at the flyback transformer for
replacement. Plus the horizontal output transistor, plus a recap of the
monitor (try and get a kit that supplies the 105c caps, these are needed
for the 'hot spots' on the chassis. I don't know if all kits have these...

The primary filter cap can hold a charge for a very long time (days) if not
discharged, likewise the picture tube.

John :-#)#