Quick question for you

From: <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 04:13:28 EST

Hiya! Listen, I'm thinking of running by your place sometime early Saturday
and would like to know if you'll be home so I can return your WORKING
_Centipede_ board. I want to go to Tanner's to look at buying some parts
and whatnot, and if you'll be home, I can return the thing. I'll likely go
over to Noel's old place in Duncanville, too, as I got his last _Asteroids_
board working and I got one of Rex's _Galaga_ boards fixed, too. I'd like
to field-test it in his cab for a while.

If you're interested, Saturday next week (the 31st), there will be a small
show of old, interesting scientific instruments at a motel here in
Arlington. It's free. I was there last year and even took some pictures.
There are people who buy, sell, and collect such things as slide rules,
Geiger counters, old medical equipment, rocks and other geological items,
magazines, Van de Graaf generators, etc. It's sort of like a museum.

Defend cities,

Matt J. McCullar