Re: Quick question for you

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 06:57:00 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: <mccullar@flash.net>
To: <rasterlist@synthcom.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 3:13 AM
Subject: RASTER: Quick question for you

> Hiya! Listen, I'm thinking of running by your place sometime early
Saturday
> and would like to know if you'll be home so I can return your WORKING
> _Centipede_ board. I want to go to Tanner's to look at buying some parts
> and whatnot, and if you'll be home, I can return the thing. I'll likely
go
> over to Noel's old place in Duncanville, too, as I got his last
_Asteroids_
> board working and I got one of Rex's _Galaga_ boards fixed, too. I'd like
> to field-test it in his cab for a while.
>
> If you're interested, Saturday next week (the 31st), there will be a small
> show of old, interesting scientific instruments at a motel here in
> Arlington. It's free. I was there last year and even took some pictures.
> There are people who buy, sell, and collect such things as slide rules,
> Geiger counters, old medical equipment, rocks and other geological items,
> magazines, Van de Graaf generators, etc. It's sort of like a museum.

That'd be great. I don't think I can make it to the show, though. You
could either leave the PCB at Tanner's (if they'll let you) or with Noel or
make a special trip out to my place to drop it off (just leave on the porch
if I'm not home). I don't even remember giving you the PCB; what was the
situation?
Gregg Woodcock
615 Weeping Willow Road
Garland TX 75044-2533