Re: General Question about the Electrohome G07

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 08:19:10 EST

Another solution I've used with success is to add fuse holders right to
the board. Radio Shack sells pc-mount fuse holders for the 1 1/4" and 5mm
fuses (270-744). They are a 2 prong mount. Trim off one prong and they
can be soldered right to the board in the old fuse location. Clean
installation and easy to change the fuse.

Steve