Re: Good source for 2S* transistors

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 10:27:06 EDT

Werner,

What makes you think it's a 2SXXX? Did you ever use this monitor in this
game? If not, the game may use a different sync hookup (+, - or
composite). If it worked on this game before and you're sure it's wired
correctly, and you're having trouble locking the sync you can adjust the
choke on the XY pcb. It should act like a course sync adjustment. The
+144 is too high. You should adjust the b+ closer to +130V. Let us know
how you make out.

-t-