Re: Modifying my metal control panel...

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 14:35:22 EST

All I can do is mention one method I saw done once. I had bought a game
once that had NO holes in the panel because whoever was doing the
conversion had welded all of them shut! The panel had one heck of a
warp to it when not fastened down.

Would it be all that out of the question to take the original panel
(take everything off of it first) to someone that does sheet metal work
(or even the local community college) and having a NEW panel made?