Re: Modifying my metal control panel...

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.net>
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 01:24:13 EST

> Or cut some
> 1/2" plywood and secure with carriage bolts.

I've been thinking about this option, too - the nice thing is that the
joysticks are already held in place using carriage bolts, so they'd help to
secure the wood. I'm going to ask around to see if I can find someone who
can do sheet metal work to just replace the whole thing, but if I can't get
it done cheaply enough I can do this as a fallback.

-atw