Re: 70's Midway board problem

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 20:08:29 EDT

<x-flowed>
You can short the outputs of the RAM to common/ground to see if that pair
is the defective one. Simply unplug the "H" ROM and you will get bars on
the screen. flick the slam switch under the coin door lock to shift the
bars. When you short Pin 7 (please verify that is the output!) you will see
a line on the screen that matches that spot. If the line is solid when
you short the line, but dotted when not shorted then one of the two RAMs
are defective.

John :-#)#