Stratovox Board Problem

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 13:49:17 EDT

Help Me! Help Me! -Very Good!

This game runs fine in attract mode. It'll even run for hours with no
problem. It takes credits, it makes sounds, it runs happily along. The
symptom for this game problem is simple. If I hit player1 or player2 - the
game resets. It doesn't matter if there are credits in the game or not -
the game simply resets when I hit either button. I'm sure there's a simple
solution to this game - but for some reason I'm not getting it.
Suggestions?

Schematics are here for reference....
http://www.spies.com/~arcade/schematics/PDF/StratovoxSchem.pdf

thanks!