Re: Space Invaders Monitor

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 00:27:55 EST

I haven't said anything real stupid on here for a while, so here's some
weird suggestions:

Bad mirror (or installed backwards, or needs cleaning). Does the actual
picture on the monitor look bad or are you looking at the picture from
the mirror?

Overlay yellowed with age causing a dim picture? Does taking it off help?

Transformer configured for wrong line voltage?

5 volt power supply low (could cause video drive to be low).

You seem to be going the electrical route and I'm suggesting the problem
could be optical (tube putting out but things between the tube and you
dimming it).