Re: Stargate power supply & documentation question

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 14:57:25 EST

At 16:18 24 03 2005, you wrote:
> (for those of you that have ever seen a Splat (I haven't)).

I fixed a ROM board from (maybe the the only) cocktail one once! :o)

>Early Stargate's had the Defender kind (single pice), and later Stargates
>had the two piece kind. Actually, I've never seen a Stargate with the
>single piece kind, but the manuals say they do.

I can't help you manual wise but I've had several of the Stargate OVP
boards (well they are ONLY in the Stargate manual) come in attached to
Single piece PSU's, I always assumed that they were from Stargates ...
ever seen one in a Defender that was there from new?

(I run one in my Defender as it saves a dying PSU frying a whole bunch of
chips).

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk