RE: Stargate power supply & documentation question

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 15:31:16 EST

> but I've had several of the Stargate OVP
> boards (well they are ONLY in the Stargate manual) come in attached to
> Single piece PSU's, I always assumed that they were from Stargates ...
> ever seen one in a Defender that was there from new?

You got me, what does OVP mean? Every Defender I've seen had the one piece
(heat sync on the power supply) board. Every Stargate I've seen had the
heat sync separate. The Defender and Stargate manuals are the only ones to
cover the one piece power supply (that I've run across). Even though I've
never seen a Stargate with a one piece.

Joe