Re: Pole Position displays just a blue screen ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 02:39:56 EDT

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, John Robertson wrote:

> Start with power...is the board getting good +5VDC? Often a blue screen is

Cool, hopefully it's that simple. Today was that party for his friends, next
week is family -- and I lost PP, Major Havoc, and Star Trek all in one day.
PP is the only one I'm unsure of, and I would like to be able to order parts
of needed and having everything working for next week.

Well, I can dream. :-)

-Chris