Re: Pole Position displays just a blue screen ?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 01:21:39 EDT

Start with power...is the board getting good +5VDC? Often a blue
screen is simply a failed power supply. You can wire in a switching
supply to replace the failed linear. I use old computer supplies -
they have LOTS of +5 current!

The edge connector often burns on the power lines. I simply by-pass
them by using the +5 and GND lugs to use quick connects for my
replacement power supplies.

John :-#)#