RE: Pole Position displays just a blue screen ?

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_elektronforge.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 20:34:59 EDT

>The edge connector often burns on the power lines. I simply by-pass
>them by using the +5 and GND lugs to use quick connects for my
>replacement power supplies.

I've never found any traces coming off those lugs
that I felt were wide enough to pass a lot of current
thru.

I usually connected to more than one of each,
or installed a flying lead with a QC pair to the power-
conducting traces. It only takes a couple of minutes
more work, and you still get the ability to disconnect
w/o desoldering anything.

Alex

----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com