Re: Ms. Pac-Man Monitor (WG?) bends down on right side

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 16:15:10 EDT

Well, I didn't find anything marked as such.

On the bottom of the neck, there are 4 POTS - one appears to be
vsync, and the other 3 are R G B. There is also a black knob to the
right side of the next (bolted to the frame) that appears to have
something to do with the insulator cup since the big red wire from
the cup goes into this gizmo. I tried adjusting that and it looked
like it may have helped a little, but it was hard to say. The bottom
right hand corner of the screen remained largely unchanged even after
going to both extremes (counter-clockwise and clockwise). I ended up
putting it back where I thought it was originally set to. I didn't
want to touch the other POTS since they didn't appear related, and
were on the next of the monitor (again the freak out thing :)

To elaborate, the waves appear to bend downward on the top and bottom
right sides of the screen. The middle appears to bend down and then
up slightly, although the whole right side is not straight as a whole.

Is there any documentation on these monitors? wellsgardner.com
appears to only have information about their newer monitors and the
instructions I have don't really tell me what to set (although I did
find where they mentioned teh horizontal frequency; they just don't
say where that is).

I think at this point it might be best for my health and enjoyment
just to live with it for now :) But if anyone has any further
thoughts, they would be much appreciated.

Peace Out,

Tim