Re: Tron troubleshooting/repair

From: Mark E Davidson <Mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 18:14:03 EDT

Yes John, I know that :-) I was trying to go light rather then heavy.
Just as the Vector collectors insist on the value of replacing the Big
Blue in Atari vector games, I insist on it for MCR rasters. I dont even
check them anymore.. I have even had some leak out there capacity
goodness :-)
It has become a must replace item on my list and that was my point.

-=Mark=-