Re: Re: Tron troubleshooting/repair

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 14:43:43 EDT

Im talking about the 2 huge caps on the transformer block... the one the
size of soda cans. I have never found the NEED to replace to smaller
ones on the PS board, but often do when referbing a machine as
preventive maintenance.

I like to take games in 2 steps.. do the minimum to get it going then
do all the stuff to make it last. I have need to replace the giant caps
to often to achieve step one
:-)

-=Mark=-