Re: Does anyone have any HP5006A info?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 15:02:09 EST

Joe,

Thanks for the great info. James Marous was kind enough to send me a manual for the 5006A which I will be scanning over the next couple days. In it, I saw some expanded views of all of the parts and now understand what you were talking about :) It looks like all I need are the 5 grabbers and a single wire (which I assume connects to the main probe?). Could you point me to a specific place to get these? That SkyCraft store didn't appear to have a web page.

Thanks,
Jon

At 06:16 PM 2/22/2000 -0500, Joe <rigdonj@intellistar.net> wrote:
> Do you have the wires on your pod or does it just have sockets? The
>wires have a small female socket on one end and a large male pin on the
>other. You can use the small female socket directly on wire wrap pins,
>header pins and the like or you can use "grabbers" with them. The wires
>and grabbers from the HP 5001 MicroProcessor Exerciser and the HP 1600,
>1601, 1607, 1610 & 1615 logic analyzers will fit. The grabbers are also
>interchangeable with the ones from the Gould and some other brands of Logic
>Analyzers. Most of them have a hole with a single male pin inside. The
>wire pushes onto the pin and the grabbers are similar to the E-Z hooks. You
>can usually find the wires and grabbers in electronics surplus stores, I
>got piles of them from SkyCraft in Orlando.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.