Re: Trade: Fluke 9010A manuals for 9000 manuals

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 14:25:20 EDT

I have a 9100FT, which I'm assuming the reference to a 9000 is also to.

> What ever
> that is...(MAC? It is a 68000 based system I believe)
In the case of the 9100FT, its OS/9 based.

> > > If anyone has the 9000 unit, the hard drive in them is either a SCSI or a
> > > MFM with a SCSI -> MFM interface board. There would be a SCSI port on the
> > > rear that you can copy the internal hard-drive to a backup drive (I'm
> > > definitely going to do this!)

Mine has a MFM drive, with a SASI-to-MFM interface board. The 9100FT
has a SASI mainboard interface. SASI pre-dates SCSI, I know their
busses are similar, but I'm not sure if SCSI is a drop in replacement.

My drive has failed, and I have no boot floppies for the 9100FT. A
post for help on some message board somewhere returned a few responses
of people that support the 9100FT and may be able to help me get a
working SCSI drive and/or floppies.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.