Re: Cracking the 9010A ROM signature generator

From: David Fish <dfish1_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:15:00 EST

If anyone wants them I have some emulator execution trace
capture files of the IO_LEARN sequence. Somewhere within
this listing the 'calculation' is performed. The capture, IIRC,
is MANY loops within loops but I believe it's all there. The
above mentioned capture file is 125Kbytes long, there's ALOT
of information in it. There are some other trace capture files
I saved too, just say the word and thier yours.

Dave