Re: IEEE-488 How to?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 08:36:18 EDT

Anyone have a Arium ML4100 with the RS-232 option and is able to get screen dumps? I'm not had success with this feature, and I need it to help crack the Signature program in the 9010...<br><br>
I shall be posting the ROM versions that are in my two ML4100s today, so folks can upgrade theirs or possibly add features. If anyone has a ML4100 if they could compare their ROMs and send any that are missing for the archive that would be good too. Currently I have the disassembly code for Z80, 6800 and the RS-232 ROM, plus a later revision of the operating software all to go up. I hope the labelling of the ROMs is sufficient...<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
Don't forget about Spies.com/arcade as a repository of scans of test equipment manuals as well....<br><br>
At 03:22 PM 17/05/2002 -0700, Adrian Purser wrote:<br><br>
really like to be able to capture the waveforms either on the PC or even on<br>
a printer. I know very little (actually, nothing) about IEEE-488 so I don't<br>
really know what to look for. Anyone got any ideas?<br><br>
I'm also on the lookout for for a manual for the 1630D or any info on how to<br>
use the state analysis functions.<br><br>
Any &amp; all suggestions/comments appreicated.<br><br>
Cheers<br><br>
Ade</blockquote></html>