Re: From All Bad Comes Some Good (was: Sad 9100 day for me)

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 01:55:57 EDT

<x-flowed>

At 05:42 am 17 06 02, you wrote:
>We can also image the floppies, so they are at least email'able,
>if not downloadable. IIRC, someone across the pond had a set
>of original distribution media. Did anyone (over here) ever get a backup of
>them?

That was me. I was unable to copy them as I could not do it on my PC and
my 9100 died before I could do it. They were sent to Chris Hardy for him
to duplicate (if you are reading this did you ever manage it?)

So assuming we can still copy the disks does anyone have a dead 9100 which
they sell me parts from (My HDD and PSU are fine) or a 9010A RS-232 module
so I can get at least on fluke working usefully?

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

</x-flowed>