Re: Fluke manuals...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 16:38:10 EDT

<x-flowed>
Just as a note on more Fluke manuals, I just got in the documentation for
the 9010A Language Compiler...and the later errata pages. Some of this we
have, but some we don't...

I'll scan it later this summer...when I get time, or if my ADF shows up
(and works!) then it might be a lot sooner.

John :-#)#

At 03:34 PM 26/06/2002 -0400, Kev wrote:

> > >Has anyone ever contacted Fluke to find out their position on posting of
> > >ancient material on public web sites? I guess we should get clearance
>first...
> >

>I'm working on this as we speak.
>
>I would ask that we don't put any more documentation into "public domain"
>areas yet & perhaps keep the ftp limited.
>
>I do have an ex employee from Fluke that actually wrote some of the
>documentation & he is in contact with people inside of Fluke propositioning
>them with the idea of releasing the manuals & more importantly the software
>for someone to host as the "official Fluke 9010/9100 obsolete manuals".
>
>It may be helpful if I can collect a head count here of all the Fluke
>owners/ users & what equipment they have to help establish the idea that
>there is a need & desire for this support.
>
>Of course all this is subject to a big no from Fluke but at this point I
>don't know how else we can hope to get documentation & especially software
>(to format & initilize HDDs etc...)
>
>Thanks,
>Kev

</x-flowed>