8051 pod manual

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 12:43:11 EDT

<x-flowed>
Does anyone have this manual that they could scan for sharing? This pod
looks like a winner. I think with the tests it can perform it might make a
good base for a universal pod. It has a RAM test that is run at system
speed, ROM Checksum(!) test that can identify stuck bits in the ROM(!) and
a few others that would be great to use according to the docs I just got on
in describing it's tests.

The 68000 (tests as a 68010 as well by the way) pod also does the same
tests, perhaps that one is more common, but as it has a larger plug I
thought it would be more unwieldy to make adapter cards.