Can we build a database of Fluke 9000 users/equipment?

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 13:40:54 EDT

It might be helpful to create a database of Fluke 9000 owners & the
equipment that they own.

I'll be willing to maintain the database (Excel format) and make it
available to the list (either by posting to the FTP or e-mail).

The idea is to allow users to find one another & to help answer such
questions as Johns of what pod is the best to base a multi processor pod on.

I can track as much info as people are willing to share
Basically it would contain
Name
E-mail contact (we can keep this from being published if desired)
Each piece of equipment & quantity
Manuals if you desire to list them

Think of it as a simple VAPS list for Fluke owners.

I'll go first

Kevin Klopp
mowerman@erols.com
9010A w/232 port
9010A wo/232 port
9010A probe

9100FT w/ programmer option (mono), OS Ver 6.0
9000 Clock module
9100 probe
9100-003 & complete set of dip clips
9132-68HC11
9132-80186

9000-Z80 (2)
9000-6502
9000-6800
9000-6801 (adapter not a full blown pod)
9000-6802
9000-6809
9000-8051
9000-8080
9000-8085
9000-8088 (2)

every manual I have is available online....

Thanks,
Kev