Re: [techtoolslist] The Book by Atari - another game board operation book?

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 10:47:30 EDT

Got it, or one at least... I'm sure there's another with
some great block diagrams and descriptions of the game board
functional blocks, anyone know it?

I found good info in the Williams Defender Theory of Operation manuals, can get them here...
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=7547

Anyone know of any others?

Cheers,

Marc