Logic Analyzer

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 16:00:14 EST

Has anyone ever had a chance to look at this little logic analyzer?

http://www.saleae.com/logic/features/

For the price and size, it could be a useful troubleshooting tool. I'm
sure it can't do everything a tektronix can do, but a tektronix can't
exactly fit in your toolbox or desk drawer either.

I've probably mentioned this before, but I've been making a little
collection of helpful videos including a video about the tektronix 1230
logic analyzer that really helped me a lot.
http://games.rossiters.com/gallery2/v/tech/

Matt