Re: FLUKE 9100A SCSI to CF Adapter - Success with Stratos CF AZTECMONSTER

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sun Mar 03 2013 - 14:07:37 EST

Good to hear that you have some sort of resolution, i was starting to
worry that you were having issues, although i heard someone else had no
problems with it. I have the Aztecmonster card sitting to the side for
the moment until i can get round to fixing my pile of 9100's. Maybe in
the next few months i might get some time to jump in and report back.

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com

[snip]