Re: Xeltek SuperPro III VMware Player/Workstation Image

From: Mike Coates <mike_at_the-coates.com>
Date: Mon Apr 01 2013 - 10:03:27 EDT

I'm using a xeltek superpro 3L on parallel port on Windows 7, 32 bit
without any problem.

I think you can get them working on any 32 bit windows based US using a
program called USERPORT

I also have my Xeltek 280U working on Windows 7 64 bit using a custom
driver, (it's one of the USB ones) details on my webpage as to how to do
it of you have one and want to give it a try. (apparently works with
3000U as well)