Re: multi-game proto board

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 18:39:03 EDT

On May 2, 3:28pm, Zonn wrote:
> Subject: Re: multi-game proto board
> At 03:04 PM 5/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >Hmmmmm. If it wasn't for the metal box we could just make a new backplane
> >with two extra slots for all the sound cards, then bank select them
> >somehow...
>
> This is my current plan. I plan on selecting the cards by enable/disabling
> their address decoders with an extra 'AND' gate or something (that is
> hopefully already on the boards as an unused gate).
>
> I just got lucky and happen to have an extra card cage. :^)

So do I, but you CANT fit two cages in the Eliminator 4-player without
modifying the cabinet, and I'd never consider doing that!

If I could find one LONG piece to mount in the bottom of the cabinet with 8
slots, that would be a different story ;-)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL