Re: parts cost

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 18:44:01 EDT

On the topic of vector monitors:

I used to think 4-player Eliminator used to push the G08 to the limits with
it's attract mode and constantly displaying that boarder on the outside, but
ZEKTOR TOTALLY works the monitor over! It sounds like a chainsaw running in my
4-player Eliminator! (fancy demo mode, plus it draws 3 boarders around the
screen during game play!)

If you can find a monitor that displays Zektor correctly, you can display
anything....maybe that's why you didn't see many Zektors; they blew the
monitors as soon as you put them in! :-)

Sega XY FAQ author /_/|_| /_/ /____/_/|_|
________________ The One and Only 4-player vector game