Space Fury Cocktail

From: mayday19 <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Sat May 03 1997 - 00:01:17 EDT

Hey all,

I am just getting to the SEGA stuff, it certainly seems to be all the
rage right now. I figured I need to try something new since I have not
messed around with the SEGA stuff much...

 I found a guy who has 3 space Furys, 1 UR and 2 CTs. he said 1 of the
CTs has only 500 plays on it. I am just curious, but are these all that
uncommon? I know that other than ST:SOS there are a lot of Space Furys
out there, but I have never heard of a CT. I should be picking them up
next weekend along with a pile of other vector games, this guy said he
had a 4-p eliminator that he might have parted out, so I hope I can dig
up the parts for it whle I am there!

I also have a set of Eliminator boards I am picking up tomorrow, could
any of you guys tell me what the labeling is for the UR, CT, and 4p
versions so I can know what kind of set I have here?

Thanks,

Jeff