Short term plans (was RE: list charter)

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 16:51:10 EDT

>>PS. Don't get me wrong; I'd love to see this project actually come to pass;
>>think it's everyone's right to enjoy Sega XY game (I love 'em!). As soon as
>>David Fish has the code re-written to play them without the special chips,
>>no
>>one will be limited by the ability to obtain rare hardware. I'd also like
>>see a PC emulator written. In my opinion, a multigame is #3 behind these
>>other
>>two projects.

To keep everybody happy I plan on releasing the 'SC-free' version
of Zektor first. I estimate that it should be ready 2 weeks after I
get my hands on the security chip which is on the way. The other
programs will be released when Clay's protoboard is finished.
(no pressure Clay!). The alpha version of Space Fury has been
sent to a beta test facility, Clay again ;-) If people think that I
should do otherwise, let me know.

That should keep the hounds at bay.

Dave