Re: Short term plans (was RE: list charter)

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 17:24:05 EDT

what i've been doing is

1) hunting for parts (Clay and Mark needed some stuff and
   I know lots of weird parts stores here in the valley)

2) getting the new CPU prototyped

   I've decided just to tack wires onto the backplane and
   use a normal wirewrap breadboard. I didn't realize the
   speech board used a weird decoder part, so I'm back to
   using an HC11 for speech I/O

3) working on the emulator

   I need this to get the new game(s) done. It is in C,
   so if someone wants to port it to an X86 that's fine.
   I'll be giving the code to the people doing MAME, so
   they'll probably take care of the X86 port.